If you are looking for reputable fashion, beauty, and lifestyle websites that accept guest posts, you’ve got to the perfect spot. For all the enthusiastic writers who are knowledgeable about gemstones, we at Fashnpolis are currently offering guest post opportunities. Therefore, if you have a good understanding of gemstones and are interested in submitting guest posts about gemstones, we would be happy to hear from you.
So, if you have made a decision to write for us, please read the submission guidelines given below before submitting your piece because we only accept articles that adhere to the guidelines properly.
Rules for Submission of a Gemstone
- An article should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- The blog title should not exceed 10 words or 60 characters.
- Topic relevance and clarity are required for the content.
- Titles and headers should be formatted correctly.
- Plagiarism, spelling errors, and grammatical errors must not be present in the article.
- Your content should have an exciting conclusion to keep readers engaged.
- The images you use must be high-quality, original, and licensed.
- At the end of the article, include a bio of the author and a link to your website.
- Before being published, every post is reviewed and approved. Any post that we think irrelevant or useless may be removed or rejected.
- Content created with the intention of advertising or promoting a good or service will not be considered. It shouldn’t be promotional in nature.
- Accept the suggested changes with an open mind and work to make them better.
- The article will be rejected if it makes any references or contains any links to pornographic websites or other content, gambling, etc.
- We reserve the right to make any necessary edits and modifications to the content of your guest blog and to later update it as necessary to keep it accurate and complete.
What We Won’t Ever Publish
- Article with extensive errors and is difficult to read.
- Submissions that don’t benefit our readers in any way.
- Topics that have already been published.
- Guest posts that have been submitted should not be published elsewhere.
How To Submit?
You can send you an article via email and it is simple. You can submit your articles as either a Word document or a Google Doc. To submit your article, send an email to [sales @ medhaavi.net] with the appropriate subject line.
Thank You, and we look forward to receiving your submission!